Civil Design Manager
|Job Title:||Civil Design Manager|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2019 08:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An Australian-based engineering consultancy with multiple awards and accolades to their name. With a focus on the Civil Engineering market, this company offers services across the water, infrastructure and land development sectors. Their strong national presence combined with their client portfolio of local & government bodies, and private clients highlight the diverse skills and capabilities this company has to offer.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Based in the Melbourne office, you'll step into the role of Civil Manager to lead, coordinate and manage a small team of engineers, drafters and designers. You'll be involved with business development and client liaising to create and seize new business opportunities for yourself and the team, and will have the support of over 150 employees across multiple offices nationally for project designs and delivery.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Manage a portfolio of projects across VIC & distribute work amongst the team
- Liaise, coordinate and utilise staff across all offices
- Create new opportunities through business development and client liaising
- Overlook a small team of engineers, drafters and designers
- Provide support, guidance and technical assistance to the team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A degree qualification in engineering
- Strong background working in a consultancy environment
- Civil design, project management or project engineering experience is
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong working knowledge of local government and authority standards and processes
- Experience leading/managing a team is essential
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company is able to provide a working environment and flexibility that is unmatched by many consultancies within their market. They're a team who understand the importance of their staff, and offer paid overtime, flexible working hours and other employee benefits to ensure a healthy work life balance is achieved whilst still producing work at an optimal level.
- Management level position to move forward in your career
- Highly competitive salary package + flexible working arrangements offered
- On-going training and development initiative allowing for career progression
- Strong national presence and award-winning firm
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civil Design Engineer
$75,000 to $90,000 + Superannuation
Civil Design Engineer
$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation
Civil Drafter - Civil 3D
$70,000 - $80,000 Package
Civil Engineer - Flooding
$110,000 - $150,000+
Civil Construction Surveyor
$100-130,000 + Super