Civil Engineer - Stormwater/Flood
|Job Title:||Civil Engineer - Stormwater/Flood|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $110,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:50|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Leading engineering team with a solid grasp of upcoming VIC building developments. They are looking to engage a skilled and experienced Civil Engineer with expertise in Stormwater and Flood projects. They have serviced the Structural and Civil Engineering market for over 25 years, and have established strong business partnerships with their clients resulting not only in excellent stability, but has also set them up for growth and diversification company-wide.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is a Civil Design Engineer position to work and specialise on stormwater drainage and flood modelling / analysis projects across Melbourne. In this position you will work alongside an established team of engineers and will report directly to the Civil Manager, however you will have full autonomy to design and deliver your projects.
- Take control of stormwater drainage, flood studies and OSDs projects
- Manage and coordinate your own projects
- Design using TuFlow, Music, Drains and Hec-Ras software
- Liaise with local councils, clients and other stakeholders
- Attend client meetings with the Project Manager and other consultants
- Be the main point of contact for Flood projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualified in Engineering
- Proficient with TuFlow, Music, Drains and Hec-Ras software
- Strong design experience with stormwater drainage & Flood projects projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be confident to deliver flood projects autonomously
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This consultancy has one of the best reputations in the market - best known for their staff flexibility, friendly work culture, close-knit team and staff empowerment initiatives. As a mid-tier firm, management remain engaged in their team, regularly showing recognition and appreciation for their staff through various team incentives and social outings. You'll be part of a team who understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance while remaining professional and dedicated to delivering quality projects.
- Excellent project pipeline ensures employment security and longevity
- Regular reviews - performance & salary
- Ongoing training and development initiatives to ensure you continually learn and develop
- Finish early on Fridays to finish the week with drinks
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's