Principal Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||$140,000 - $160,000 pkg|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 15:15|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join an industry leader within Urban Development based in their Melbourne office. Flexible working environment with an innovative and supportive management structure complemented with a motivated team. This company is currently experiencing an organic growth due to an increasing workload which presents a need for a quality Principal Civil Design Engineer to join their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Design, project manage, and assist in the growth of the Civil Division as a Principal Civil Engineer across multiple projects underway. Reporting to the Civil Director, you will coordinate and design in the delivery of flood studies, roads, subdivisions and bulk earthworks.
- Manage a portfolio of projects across VIC
- Coordinating and liaising with relevant stakeholders in regards to project delivery
- Apply your understanding of engineering standards, specifications and process
- Drive the Civil division and supervise the drafting team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- In-depth understanding in the design of storm-water drainage's, pavement, roads and retaining wall structure
- Excellent communication, report writing and relationship building skills
- Strong working knowledge of local government and Australian authority standards and processes
This organisation boasts an energetic and motivating team culture and rewards the input of its employees. The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package as well as the opportunity to contribute to the daily operations and strategic vision for this firm.
- Extremely supportive working environment and flexible working hours
- Excellent project pipeline ensures employment security and longevity
- Ability to take ownership of your own projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488
for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's