Lead Civil Engineer - BD
|Job Title:||Lead Civil Engineer - BD|
|Salary:||$125,000 - $150,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 16:32|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An Australian-based Engineering Consultancy with multiple awards and accolades to their name. With a focus on the Civil Engineering market, this company offers services across the water, infrastructure and land development sectors. Home to over 150 staff nationally, their client portfolio includes various local & government bodies, and private clients.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will see you step into a lead/management role, predominantly looking after team, company and project growth through business development. You will be focused on building and creating strong business relationships with clients across the entire Civil market in VIC. Ideal for this position, you will be have a personable nature, passion for engineering and a good technical understanding/experience of civil engineering.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Manage new and existing clients as the main point of contact
- Educate clients, contacts and the VIC market on the engineering capabilities of the firm
- Use your contacts and networks in the market to establish new business opportunities
- Contribute to the growth of the company and civil team specifically
- Collaborate with a team of 20 Engineers, Drafters & Designers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A degree qualification in engineering
- Strong background working in a consultancy environment
- Civil design, project management or project engineering experience is
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong working knowledge of local government and authority standards and processes
- Experience leading/managing a team is essential
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company and team are approachable, professional and diligent in their work and day to day operations. The environment they have created are truly unmatched by many consultancies in the industry. You'll join a team who understand the importance of their staff, and will look after, support and empower you succeed and achieve both personal and professional goals. Management offer flexibility and many work benefits to ensure their employees are happy and healthy at work.
- Industry-leading salary package and remuneration offered
- Flexible hours & working arrangements offered
- Award-winning firm with a strong national presence
- Lead role offering lots of autonomy
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's