Civil Engineer - Stormwater
|Job Title:||Civil Engineer - Stormwater|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $105,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 07:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multidisciplinary consultancy has established a strong and reputable presence in the engineering market for over 25 years. Showcasing a diverse portfolio of stormwater drainage and flood modelling projects, this mid-sized firm is looking to engage a Stormwater Engineer to join it's team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Take control of stormwater drainage, flood studies & modelling projects
- Manage and coordinate your own projects
- Design using Drain and Music or HEC-RAS software
- Liaise with local councils, clients and other stakeholders
- Attend client meetings with the Project Manager and other consultants
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree Qualifications in Engineering
- Proficient with Drains and Music software
- Strong stormwater and flood modelling design experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company prides themselves on having values of passion, integrity and an approachable nature company-wide. With a strong focus on individual and team development, this company takes pride in their high employee retention rates and provides their employees with promising opportunities for career progression.
- Gain large scale project experience
- Regular staff social events
- Career progression and development programs
- Strengthen your project portfolio and work on small to large-scale, high profile projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Stormwater & Floodplain Design Engineer
$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation
$45 - $55 per hour + Superannuation
Civil Designer / Engineer
$70,000 - $100,000
Senior Civil Engineer
$110,000 to $130,000 + Superannuation
Principal Civil Engineer
$120,000 to $140,000 + Superannuation