Senior Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $140,000 pkg|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 16:42|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An Australian-based engineering consultancy with a strong national presence and multiple awards to their name. Their specialisation in Civil Engineering has established them as leaders with in the market, offering services across the water, infrastructure and land development sectors. They provide innovative and multi discipline engineering services design solutions to government clients as well as private industry.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will see you step into a management role, predominantly looking after team, company and project growth through business development. You will be focused on building and creating strong business relationships with clients across the entire Civil market in VIC with your current networks. You will be given the opportunity to work through an exciting growth period and deliver some of Melbourne's major projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Engage and negotiate with councils and key stakeholders
- Work alongside management to support project performance
- Use your contacts and networks in the market to establish new business opportunities
- Liaise with clients such as health, educational, commercial, residential, municipal councils and government departments
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Must have a strong background or understanding of a consultancy environment
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills
- Strong working knowledge of local standards and experience working with councils
- Experience leading/managing a team is essential
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company is big on their people within their business. They pride themselves on being able to provide an environment in which people can flourish and genuinely enjoy being a part of. You'll join a team who understand the importance of their staff, and will look after, support and empower you to succeed and achieve both personal and professional goals.
- Industry-leading salary package and remuneration offered
- Training and development to ensure they are up to date with the latest knowledge and technologies within the industry.
- Lead role offering lots of autonomy
- Management level position to move forward in your career
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's