Civil Engineer - Mid - Senior
|Job Title:||Civil Engineer - Mid - Senior|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $115,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2020 09:22|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This firm has a leading reputation in the commercial and health market, boasting a portfolio delivering an array of medium to large scale projects. Strong presence in Australia with their strength residing in the Canberra market, ensuring that you are joining a team with an excellent foundation and stability. They are currently seeking a passionate Civil Engineer with a fantastic attitude to fit their company culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Engineer in this role you will work closely with the Civil Associate assisting and reporting to them on a regular basis. You will utilise your project experience and understanding of local design standards to manage, coordinate and deliver diverse civil developments across ACT.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Engage and negotiate with councils and key stakeholders
- Work alongside management to support project performance
- Apply your understanding of government standards, specifications and process
- Manage the preparation of tenders, budgets as well as construction documentation
- Co-ordinate the design of roads, storm water drainage, and earthworks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Portfolio demonstrating similar project experience will be advantageous
- 12D, Drains & Civil 3D proficiency
- Strong working knowledge of local standards
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This reputable and vibrant Consultancy has a collaborative approach to their work, strongly encouraging each individual to express their ideas towards projects. With a creative and open plan office, you will join a team of high calibre Engineers, where you will be able to grow within a supportive team environment. With such a strong focus of development and promoting employees internally, the opportunity to move in to a Senior position is available.
- Excellent project pipeline ensures employment security and longevity
- Opportunity to progress to management
- Industry-leading salary package and remuneration offered
- Finish early on Fridays to finish the week with drinks
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's