|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 12:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Opportunity to join a well established and expanding multidisciplinary Engineering consultancy. They specialise in the commercial, residential, retail and aged care markets and are well known for securing medium scale exciting projects. This company has multiple offices throughout Australia and are proud to have a high staff retention rate.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Engage and negotiate with clients, architects and key stakeholders
- Work alongside management to support project performance
- Manage several projects autonomously
- Co-ordinate the design of roads, storm water drainage, WSUD and subdivision projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Civil Engineering
- Previous project delivery in commercial, retail and residential sectors
- Experience in using Civil3D, HEC-RAS & DRAINS
- Familiar with Australian codes and standards
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Well presented and clear and concise written communication skills
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
Leadership team continually trains and invests into their team. Engineers are consistently given further opportunities to gain more responsibility and to expand on their skills. Friendly and enjoyable office atmosphere which has been achieved through consistency in its management team along with regular feedback from their employees.
- Excellent project pipeline ensures employment security and longevity
- Opportunity to progress to management
- Finish early on Fridays to finish the week with drinks
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's