|Job Title:||Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||$50,000 - $60,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2019 11:44|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This outstanding Mid-tier consultancy is based in the Melbourne CBD and has been established since 1981. This company has strong presence in the industry as they undertake an array of diverse and complex Engineering assignments by implementing innovative solutions.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Manage the design and drafting using AutoCAD software
- Assist the Civil team to ensure all projects are delivered on time
- Liaise with Engineers, Senior drafters and other Stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Proficiency with AutoCAD essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The great environment and interesting projects will undoubtedly allow you to enjoy going to work. This Consultancy understands that their employees make the difference and enable them to be the best in the industry. If you want to be a part of a team that allows you to express yourself and show off your skill, then this is the perfect opportunity.
- Ongoing professional development and support from a Consultancy that genuinely values their staff
- Flexible working hours - increased work-life-balance
- Targeted and specific training to develop your skills
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's