|Job Title:||Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist|
|Salary:||Competitive base + super on offer|
|Contact Name:||Madeleine Quinn|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2019 07:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this company in providing quality healthcare to Aged Care facilities across Australia. They have grown a strong national presence over the last 20 years servicing hundreds of sites across Brisbane. A large focus for this company is professional and personal development, they will provide comprehensive training and education.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist. You will make a positive impact in the community by improving Aged Care resident’s mobility and quality of life. Strengthen your clinical knowledge and network within the industry. You will be provided with a collaborative team environment as well as a clear career progression path. Several locum or permanent positions are available, in multiple locations across Brisbane for an immediate start.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessment
- Implement and organise pain management and functional therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and falls prevention
- Develop and revise treatment plans
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- National Police Check
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Join a team that have a passionate and genuine desire to provide quality care to their residents. Staff boast about the training programs that allows them to continually develop and progress in their career. Clinicians feel valued with flexible working hours meaning they can achieve a work life balance.
- Job satisfaction from rewarding work
- Develop skills with a diverse caseload
- Start gaining your post grad experience with immediate starts available
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Madeleine Quinn on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Attractive Hourly Rate on Offer
Up to $85,000 + Super
$75,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Salary dependent on experience level
Up to $80,000 + Super