|Salary:||Above award rates on offer|
|Contact Name:||Madeleine Quinn|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 14:56|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this company in providing quality healthcare to Aged Care facilities across Australia. They have grown a strong national presence over the last 20 years servicing hundreds of sites Australia wide. A large focus for this company is professional and personal development, they provide a comprehensive training and induction program to allow you to develop and grow.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Step into a rewarding career as a Physiotherapist where you will make a positive impact in the community by improving Aged Care resident’s mobility and quality of life. Work alongside an array of experienced health practitioners to strengthen your clinical knowledge and network within the industry. Several positions are available, in multiple locations across the Sunshine Coast. Flights and accommodation are provided for Locum roles.
- Conduct patient assessments and develop treatment plans
- Provide pain management, and other treatment assistance
- Assess, educate, and implement falls prevention initiative
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration (or eligibility to receive AHPRA)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Join a team that have a passionate and genuine desire to provide quality care to their residents. Staff boast about the training programs and respectful work environment that allows them to continually develop and progress in their career. Clinicians feel valued with flexible working hours meaning they can achieve a work life balance.
- Flights and accommodation covered for relocation
- Permanent and Locum opportunities where you can choose the length from 2 weeks - 2 months+
- Develop skills with a diverse caseload
- Get experience now with an immediate start
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Madeleine Quinn on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's