|Job Title:||Community Physiotherapist|
|Salary:||Attractive base + super + laptop + phone|
|Contact Name:||Madeleine Quinn|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 12:33|
- Amazing team culture with mentorship and training opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package on offer + phone + laptop
- Diverse and exciting role based in the community + convenient office locations
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Supporting the community for multiple years, this outstanding Allied Health Organisation provides Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology services to Australia on a national basis. The key focus for this organisation is providing quality care and support to people of all ages living with a disability or a neurological disorder and enable and empower their clients to gain independence within their homes and the community.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Advance your career as a Physiotherapist by stepping into this diverse role. You will provide in-home services and treatment with the support of a fantastic team in Brunswick. Serve a varied client base of paediatrics to elderly including DVA, NDIS and other programs. This exciting opportunity is full-time with flexible working hours available and no weekend work. No experience necessary, comprehensive training and induction will be provided. Collaborate within a supportive multidisciplinary team of practitioners.
- Provide one on one treatment to clients within the home
- Assess, diagnose, and treat patients, to improve their mobility and well-being
- Devise a range of rehabilitation programs
- Manage and grow client base
- Communicate and liaise within the team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration (or eligibility to receive AHPRA)
- Excellent communication, and rapport building skills
Boasting a fun, friendly and dynamic work environment, the team’s main focus is on training and development. The organisation will assist you in reaching your full potential as a practitioner with a generous CPD allowance to put towards upskilling and weekly education and training that are all paid for. Monthly team building activities within offices and yearly annual events with the national team enhance the fun and vibrant culture.
- Choose your own hours to suit your lifestyle & no weekend work
- Weekly education and training programs
- Competitive CPD allowance on offer
- Attractive remuneration package linked to experience + phone + laptop
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Madeleine Quinn on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's