Paediatric Occupational Therapist
|Job Title:||Paediatric Occupational Therapist|
|Contact Name:||Madeleine Quinn|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 10:24|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly regarded Private Practice in Western Sydney is seeking an Occupational Therapist to join the team to deliver a high quality of care to a diverse range of paediatric clients. The clinics passion and commitment to their clients as well as the ongoing mentoring and support provided to each member of the team make it an opportunity not to miss.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Advance your professional development as a Paediatric Occupational Therapist and work alongside a large multidisciplinary team of Senior Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists. You will provide assessments, reviews and implement intervention to children aged between 0-18 years presenting with a range of genetic, development and learning conditions and delays. Thorough induction provided which includes one-on-one mentoring, shadowing different therapists, learning to prepare for sessions, reporting, scheduling and planning, as well as formal and informal training sessions.
- Manage a growing paediatric caseload
- Collaborate within a multidisciplinary team
- Consult, educate, and treat your clients, their families and carers
- Be committed to your personal and professional development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- National Police Check and Working With Children Check
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
This highly driven team is known for being market leaders in their holistic approach to the treatment of their clients. A close-knit family type environment has been created which encompasses all members of the team, their clients and their families. Outside of work, regular training and team building events are organised to promote a sense of unity and support for one another.
- Supportive and respectful work environment
- Flexible working arrangements to ensure exceptional work-life balance
- Contribution towards your ongoing professional development
- Competitive remuneration on offer linked to experience
- Part-Time or Full-Time hours on offer
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Madeleine Quinn on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $85,000 + Super
Attractive Hourly Rate on Offer
$75,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Salary dependent on experience level
Up to $80,000 + Super