Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
|Job Title:||Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + super + CPD allowance|
|Contact Name:||Madeleine Quinn|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 12:06|
- Flexible working hours ensuring a great work/life balance
- Attractive remuneration package + multiple benefits on offer
- CPD allowance for focus on professional development
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company boasts a long-standing reputation of being a leading provider of Healthcare in Aged Care facilities across Australia. Join their ever-growing team who offer development opportunities for staff and a caring environment for the delivery of high-quality patient centred care.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Join an energetic team whilst making a positive difference in the lives of our ageing population. Multiple positions available within a reputable site in Hurstville. Work alongside a team of professionals such as Senior Physiotherapists, Senior Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists and Team Leaders that provide a supportive environment for multidisciplinary care.
- Conduct patient assessments and develop treatment plans
- Provide pain management, and other treatment assistance
- Assess, educate, and implement falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
Employees of this company often say they feel valued, as this organisation places high importance on staff morale and support. The team have a passionate and genuine desire to care and assist residents with multiple fun events and activities to take part in. Several professional and personal development opportunities offered throughout the year. Benefits available to staff include discounts on gym memberships, volunteer days off, generous parental leave and more.
- Fantastic Aged Care facility in Hurstville with a great reputation
- Excellent remuneration on offer linked to experience
- This rewarding career opportunity will provide you with a sense of job satisfaction
- Flexible working conditions to achieve work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Madeleine Quinn on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Attractive Hourly Rate on Offer
Up to $85,000 + Super
$75,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Salary dependent on experience level