Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist - Locum Opportunities
|Job Title:||Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist - Locum Opportunities|
|Salary:||Attractive hourly rate + super|
|Contact Name:||Madeleine Quinn|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:53|
- Gain great experience with an industry
- Flights, accommodation and car-hire will be covered
- Diverse caseload means no two days will be the same
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Advance your career working with an industry leader that prides itself in providing quality care to Aged Care facilities across Australia. This well-regarded organisation has a strong emphasis on a person-centred care and allow for a supportive team environment for you to you to grow and develop.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Every day will feel rewarding as you are improving resident’s mobility and quality of life. Strengthen your clinical knowledge and network within the industry working with a team of Senior Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, and Clinical Managers. Multiple locum opportunities available in reputable facilities around Hobart. Accommodation and travel provided for relocating.
- Conduct patient assessments and develop treatment plans
- Provide pain management, and other treatment assistance
- Assess, educate, and implement falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration (or eligibility to receive AHPRA)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
Join a fun and energetic team that have a passionate and genuine desire to care and assist residents. Mentorship within the organisation means that you will be able to evolve your skills and to boost your career with the support from a senior and permanent practitioner on site.
- Flights and accommodation covered for relocating
- Multiple positions available to start immediately
- Job satisfaction from rewarding work
- Develop skills with a diverse caseload for career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Madeleine Quinn on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $95,000 + Super + Benefits
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Graduate Occupational Therapist
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Occupational Therapist - Community
Salary dependent on experience level