|Job Title:||Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist|
|Salary:||Above award rates and conditions|
|Contact Name:||Madeleine Quinn|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:52|
- Flights, accommodation + car hire covered for locum positions
- Earn up to $55/hour + Super
- Work and holiday in a beautiful destination in Cairns
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this well-known and highly regarded Allied Health provider in servicing Aged Care facilities across Cairns, QLD. Along with its national presence, this company boasts a unique multidisciplinary approach to the care they provide, allowing you to grow and develop within a supportive team environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist, you will make a difference in the community by improving Aged Care resident’s quality of life. Develop and apply your clinical knowledge, working alongside Senior Occupational Therapists, Senior Physiotherapists, Podiatrists and Clinical Managers. This position gives you the opportunity to strengthen your skills and network within the industry. Multiple positions available, both locum and permanent.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessment
- Implement and organise pain management and functional therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and falls prevention
- Develop and revise treatment plans
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration (or eligibility to receive AHPRA)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Clinicians within this company feel truly valued because of the flexible working conditions provided. You will join a collaborative team environment where they are focused on personal and professional development. They pride themselves of their quality of care as the team has a passionate and genuine desire to care and assist residents.
- Flights, accommodation and car hire on offer for locum positions
- Multiple positions in tropical Queensland, ready for immediate start
- Develop skills with a diverse caseload for career progression
- Job satisfaction from rewarding work
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Madeleine Quinn on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $95,000 + Super + Benefits
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Graduate Occupational Therapist
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Occupational Therapist - Community
Salary dependent on experience level