Locum Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist
|Job Title:||Locum Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist|
|Salary:||Highly attractive base + super|
|Contact Name:||Madeleine Quinn|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 15:06|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this well-known and highly regarded Allied Health provider in servicing Aged Care facilities in Wollongong. Along with its national presence, this company boasts a unique multidisciplinary approach to the care they provide, allowing you to grow and develop within a supportive team environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist, you will make a difference in the community by improving Aged Care resident’s quality of life. Multiple Locum positions are available for immediate starts across fantastic facilities in Wollongong. You will develop and apply your clinical knowledge while working alongside Senior Occupational Therapists, Senior Physiotherapists, Podiatrists and Clinical Managers. This position gives you the opportunity to strengthen your skills and network within the industry.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessment
- Implement and organise pain management and functional therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and falls prevention
- Develop and revise treatment plans
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration (or eligibility to receive AHPRA)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Clinicians within this company feel truly valued because of the flexible working conditions provided. You will join a collaborative team environment where they are focused on personal and professional development. They pride themselves of their quality of care as the team has a passionate and genuine desire to care and assist residents.
- Strengthen and apply your clinical knowledge working with industry leaders
- Multiple positions across Wollongong locations, ready for immediate start
- Develop skills with a diverse caseload for career progression
- Job satisfaction from rewarding work
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Madeleine Quinn on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Attractive Hourly Rate on Offer
Up to $85,000 + Super
$75,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD Allowance
Salary dependent on experience level
Up to $80,000 + Super