|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 08:26|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is expanding their roles organically to bring more high calibre people on board. They have grown significantly in recent times and are ahead of the field in their market. they have achieved this through their amazing innovation and standards.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role is best suited towards a real team player who will fit in well with the organisations culture. You will hit the ground running and have a good level of experience within previous Project Coordinator roles. You will be well articulated and be accepting to receive coaching and mentorship for your own development. You will be rewarded throughout your time with career progression opportunities and contract extensions / the view move into a more permanent role.
- Accurate documentation and maintenance capabilities of project files.
- Provide detailed project updates and executive summaries.
- Recording key decision and outcomes.
- Scheduling workshops and training blocks for various teams.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with all levels of management.
- Prior experience on large transformation projects.
- Understanding and experience maintaining schedules, RAID logs, decision logs, etc.
- Experience within JIRA and Confluence is preferred.
- SCRUM or Agile certification preferred.
The company is a high performing organisation with high calibre employees that love to work in tight teams and collaborate with each other. They believe in putting the team above themselves and look for fellow team members that are willing to put the good of the project ahead of themselves for the benefit of the team. The company believes in healthy feedback to their employees for further development and strong career progression opportunities. They avoid micro-management and believe in intelligent and honest mentoring to help achieve this goal.
- Great career development opportunities.
- Enjoy a mentor to help you throughout your journey.
- 12 month starting contract with a view for extension / permanent employment.
- Tight knit teams who have a genuine care for one another.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's