|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 22:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
The organisation is situated as a market leader in the finance industry. They are expanding their roles to bring more high calibre people on board that will have the capacity to reduce the pressure of their direct report, team leads and senior management. They have grown significantly in recent times and are ahead of the field in their market. they have achieved this through their amazing innovation and standards.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role is best suited towards a real team player who will fit in well with the organisations culture. You will hit the ground running and have a good level of experience within previous Project Coordinator roles in the finance sector. You will be well articulated and be accepting to receive coaching and mentorship for your own development. You will be rewarded with amazing career progression opportunities, contract extensions and the view move into a more permanent role.
- Accurate documentation and maintenance capabilities of project files.
- Provide detailed project updates and executive summaries.
- Recording key decision and outcomes.
- Scheduling workshops and training blocks for various teams.
- Ability to confidently discuss complex financial fundamentals.
- Add value and contribute to the quality of the project.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with all levels of management.
- You are previously been involved in a finance based project.
- Prior experience on large transformation projects.
- Experience within JIRA and Confluence is preferred.
- Previous experience within a large financial organisation is desired.
- SCRUM or Agile certification preferred.
The employees of this company would describe themselves as high performing, collaborative and friendly. The team you will be joining all trust each other completely to perform their role and want to actively help each other to deliver the best results possible. Senior Management and Team Leaders look to provide active, useful feedback to improve your career.
- Regular team building events with great food and drinks.
- Easy to access, CBD location.
- Unmatched career progression opportunities.
- Mentor lunches for goal setting and development.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.