|Job Title:||Civil Drafter|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
As a specialised Consultancy servicing the Civil & Structural Engineering market for well over 30 years, this team is involved with various civil developments, ranging from stormwater drainage, road design and flood modelling, through to land development projects across VIC.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Based in a Civil team of 15-20 staff, you will be given a lot of autonomy to deliver the drafting and design components for a variety of projects using Civil3D and AutoCAD. Your portfolio will consist of land development projects - specifically stormwater drainage, road design, pavement design, earthworks and site grading.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Design a range of civil stormwater drainage, roads & subdivision projects
- Generate drawings and civil calculations using AutoCAD and Civil3D/12D
- Collaborate with engineers & drafters internally for a project delivery
- Ability to work autonomously and run your own projects
- Liaise with clients & councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Greenfield/subdivision/land development experience is essential
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Civil3D or 12D software
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of local processes, standards and requirements
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company prides themselves on having values of passion, integrity and an approachable nature company-wide. With a strong focus on individual and team development, this company takes pride in their high employee retention rates and provides their employees with promising opportunities for career progression.
- Award-winning engineering consultancy recognised for their excellence
- Internal progression and promotion opportunities based on performance
- Work on high-profile projects to build portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's