Civil Designer - Subdivisions
|Job Title:||Civil Designer - Subdivisions|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $105,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 07:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is with a leading design & project management Consultancy based in Notting Hill. Specialising in Civil infrastructure and subdivision projects, this firm delivers projects for both public and private sectors. Over the last decade, this company has grown it's presence significantly throughout VIC by delivering projects at a high quality and in timely manner.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An exciting long term opportunity has been made available as a Civil Designer for an individual looking to excel their career given the breadth of projects within this organisation. After successfully securing multiple projects, this company is now looking for a an individual that has strong experience working on land development and subdivision projects across VIC, using either Civil3D or 12D software.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Utilise AutCAD and Civil3D /12D to draft and model your projects
- Translate concept designs into detailed drawings
- Design of roads, stormwater and subdivisions projects
- Attend project meetings when necessary
- Liaise with key stakeholders for a smooth project delivery
- Collaborate with Engineers internally for a project delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in drafting or similar
- Strong understanding of 12D & AutoCAD software is essential
- Experience with roads, stormwater and subdivision projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for team and client liaising
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The company firmly believe that team collaboration is the key to their success. They understand for each and every successful project delivery, both team work and support from Senior Management plays a key factor. Working closely with management, your progression will be monitored and promotions will be awarded in return for your hard work.
- Ongoing professional development and support from a Consultancy that genuinely values their staff
- Excellent project pipeline ensures employment security and longevity
- Ability to take ownership of your own projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's