Civil Design Drafter
|Job Title:||Civil Design Drafter|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $95,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 12:02|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multi-disciplinary consultancy has been established for decades. This company has a strong presence in the industry as they undertake an array of diverse and complex engineering assignments by implementing innovative solutions.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An exciting long term opportunity has been made available as a Civil Design Drafter for an individual looking to excel their career given the breadth of projects within this organisation. With a strong pipeline of projects, this position will allow you to further develop your technical understanding, experience, and skill set. You will assist in the drafting and designing of a pipeline of projects such as, subdivisions, road & pavement, retaining wall, and bulk earthworks.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Strong technical knowledge of Civil design
- Use Civil3D or 12D to drafter & design your projects
- Ensure all project designs meet the highest standards
- Collaborate with Engineers internally for a project delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications
- Experience working in Australian consultancies is essential
- Ability to work autonomously and cohesively in a team environment
- 12D Model and Civil3D software skills is highly regarded
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The great environment and interesting projects will undoubtedly allow you to enjoy going to work. This Consultancy provides an open management structure that embodies a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce for all employees.
- Ongoing professional development and support from a Consultancy that genuinely values their staff
- Excellent project pipeline ensures employment security and longevity
- Ability to take ownership of your own projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's