Civil Drafter - Civil3D
|Job Title:||Civil Drafter - Civil3D|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $95,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2020 19:33|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Top tier Engineering Consultancy with a strong industry reputation for delivering innovative designs. With a high profile brand name and international exposure, you will be given the chance to work on large scale projects on an international level. You will be joining a well established drafting team ensuring you are provided the chance to develop on a technical level.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Drafter you will liaise with the civil team to ensure all projects are delivered on time and to budget. You will take control of your own projects and assist the drafting team meet project deadlines. You will take control of the documentation and for different building structures using Civil3D.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Liaise with clients & councils
- Ability to work autonomously and run your own projects
- Generate drawings and civil calculations using AutoCAD and Civil3D
- Ensure all project designs meet the highest standards
- Collaborate with Engineers internally for a project delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A related tertiary qualifications will be advantageous but not essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Civil3D
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of local processes, standards and requirements
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
Attractive salary package along with a career path which is tailored to each individual. This firm offers a great working environment ensuring that a positive work/life balance is provided to their staff. For this reason this firm has a great industry reputation and a high staff retention rate. You will be exposed to various clients throughout NSW giving you the opportunity to expand your networks throughout the industry.
- Award-winning engineering consultancy recognised for their excellence
- Internal progression and promotion opportunities based on performance
- Work on high-profile projects to build portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's