|Job Title:||Civil Designer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2020 19:06|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is your opportunity as a Civil Designer to join an industry leading consultancy and drive the growth and success of the Civil department. As a multidisciplinary firm that focuses on building strong business relationships, this consultancy has an outstanding reputation throughout VIC for it's design capabilities of diverse civil projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An exciting long term opportunity has been made available as a Civil Designer for an individual looking to excel their career given the breadth of projects within this organisation. The scope of projects include sports, commercial & residential developments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Generate designs using AutoCAD and Civil3D
- Complete WSUD, roads & stormwater drainage designs
- Ensure all project designs meet the highest standards
- Collaborate with engineers and drafters internally for successful project delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications would be desirable
- Ability to work autonomously and cohesively in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for team and client liaising
- 12D, AutoCAD or Civil3D software is highly regarded
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
With a flat management structure company-wide, this environment is one which puts their employees first. Regular morning teas, team lunches and Friday drinks are a regular occurrence to promote a strong team ethic & unity across the office. Guidance and mentorship is offered, with excellent career progression and development opportunities.
- Ongoing professional development and support from a Consultancy that genuinely values their staff
- Gender equity and the fundamental principle that gender is not a barrier to success in this industry
- provide flexible working arrangements that nurture talent and increase opportunity and well-being.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's