|Job Title:||Civil Designer|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019 11:46|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Civil and Structural design consultancy with a solid portfolio of projects within the building space. This organisation has secured a steady and stable pipeline of projects up until the end of 2020 and beyond. Join this expanding team and solidify your presence within the building space.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An exciting long term opportunity has been made available as a Civil Designer for an individual looking to excel their career given the breadth of projects within this organisation. Reporting to the company Civil Associate, you will coordinate and manage the Civil design for new and existing clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Generate drawings and Civil calculations using Civil 3D and 12D
- Liaise with relevant teams and stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineers and drafters internally for successful project delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications would be desirable
- Experience working in Australian Consultancies is beneficial
- Highly proficient with Civil3D and 12D
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of local and government standards
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company showcases a highly skilled and effective team that work collaboratively across various projects. As a result of this, they have a flexible work/life balance and various employee benefits. With a tailored career path in place, this firm will guide and offer the successful applicant long-term prospects in a number of offices.
- Ongoing professional development and support from a Consultancy that genuinely values their staff
- Gender equity and the fundamental principle that gender is not a barrier to success in this industry
- Provide flexible working arrangements that nurture talent and increase opportunity and well-being.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's