Senior Civil Drafter
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Drafter|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 08:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This national Engineering Consultancy is best recognised as one of the top tier firms, offering an impressive project scope and incredible work culture for all staff company-wide. Their portfolio of projects showcase stormwater drainage, flood modelling, road design and subdivision projects throughout VIC. Having achieved so much success over their years in operation, they are experiencing consistent growth in their projects and client portfolio, and are looking for a Senior Civil Draftsperson to step up and manage the civil drafting team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Based in a Civil team of around 12 staff, you will manage the drafters and overlook civil drawings for final review. You will be confident and familiar with AutoCAD and Civil3D software, and will remain hands on involved with the drafting yourself. Your portfolio will consist of buildings and land development projects - specifically stormwater drainage, road design, pavement design and subdivisions across VIC.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Manage a small team of 4 drafters
- Generate Civil drawings using Civil3D & AutoCAD
- Collaborate with engineers & drafters internally for a project delivery
- Deliver stormwater drainage, detentions, WSUD and flood projects
- Liaise with clients & councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Civil 3D
- Strong drafting experience for drainage, flood and road projects
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of local processes, standards and requirements
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The working environment within this team is often described as supportive, collaborative and family-friendly. With the Managing Director still very hands on and involved with his team, all staff regularly receive recognition, appreciation and rewards for the work that they do. Team lunches and social outings are a regular occurrence, and flexible hours are implemented and facilitated on an ad-hoc basis.
- Award-winning engineering consultancy recognised for their excellence
- New office located close to public transport to minimise travel time
- Work-Life balance promoted with numerous staff initiatives
- Internal progression and promotion opportunities based on performance
- Work on high-profile projects to build portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civil Drafter - Civil 3D
$70,000 - $80,000 Package
Senior Civil Engineer
$90,000 to $110,000 + Superannuation
Mechanical Revit Drafter
$60,000 - $70,000 Salary Package
$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation
Estimator - Civil
$110,000 - $130,000 + Super