Civil AutoCAD Drafter
|Job Title:||Civil AutoCAD Drafter|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 13:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Engineering Consultancy are Civil, Structural & Hydraulic Engineering specialists, offering drafting, design and project management services for various commercial, residential, institutional & educational building projects across VIC. As a mid-sized firm that has been established with a structure like a top-tier, this company offer stability, consistency in projects, and have created a supportive, team-based work culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Based in a Civil team of around 15 staff, you will work alongside other drafters to assist with the delivery of various civil drawings. Your main software will be AutoCAD, and you may be involved with extracting information from 12D/Civil3D software. Your portfolio will consist of various building projects - specifically stormwater drainage, road design, pavement design, earthworks and site grading.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Design & model your projects using AutoCAD and/or Civil3D software
- Extract information from Civil3D and 12D
- Deliver your projects within specified time periods
- Collaborate with engineers & drafters internally for a project delivery
- Ability to work autonomously and run your own projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications are advantageous
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Experience with drainage, roads, pavements, kerb & gutter
- Must be able to display experience with building projects
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company prides themselves on having values of passion, integrity and an approachable nature company-wide. With a strong focus on individual and team development, this company takes pride in their high employee retention rates and provides their employees with promising opportunities for career progression.
- Award-winning engineering consultancy recognised for their excellence
- Respected, mid-tier consultancy offering career stability and longevity
- Internal progression and promotion opportunities based on performance
- Work on high-profile projects to build portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's