Business Analyst - MS Dynamics
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - MS Dynamics|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 13:42|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is very established within the market and use their high experience level within IT to gain a strong grasp on the market. The company is organically growing with more projects coming through the pipeline they are looking for Business Analysts who can hit the ground running to increase productivity and deliver with a high degree of quality.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
The right Business Analyst will be self motivating with an entrepreneurial mindset who is able to move forward with an autonomous drive. You will be responsible for driving the deliverable results for your specialised project. You will not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and help out during crunch time to assist the team.
- Effectively communicate with multiple level of stakeholders including external clients.
- Provide detailed documentation on project reports.
- Define project scope and goals going forward.
- Facilitate an Agile environment.
- Monitor and influence the change management cycle.
- Facilitate workshop training for new systems and best fit practices that are introduced.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or relevant degree preferred.
- 7+ years experience in previous Business Analyst roles.
- Excellent articulation and stakeholder management.
- Strong experience with MS Dynamics and Zoho is preferred.
- Agile and SCRUM exposure is desirable.
This company would describe themselves as laid back and friendly. They hold team outings on a weekly basis to bring the team together. They believe that to provide great service to their customers the company needs to provide great work experiences to their employees. The directors are very open to feedback for continuous improvement and are always looking to grow the company and develop the people within.
- Great career development opportunities.
- Work with a passionate close knit team.
- Enjoy regular team drinks and outings.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's