|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:50|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a reputable company within the health technologies industry. This company looks to bring on high calibre people and give them the reigns to take their role to the next level. The company believes that when they bring the right person on board that total trust and transparency should be given.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Business Analyst you will report to the Product Owner. You will be required to work on technologies that will be designed to help study and design revolutionary products to provide to the end consumers that will drastically improve the quality of life of people you meet with the problems you are their to help solve.
- Drive excellent results within reasonable time frames.
- Be responsible for developing deep relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Planning and managing UATs and Business verification testing.
- Provide assistance for the specialists in the develop of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Be accountable for documentation and simplifying the documentation process.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven track record as a business analyst, preferably within the health sector.
- Great stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Exposure and strong understanding of AGILE methodologies.
- Formal training in Business Analysis.
- Bachelor of Information Technologies or related field is preferred.
You will join a vibrant and dynamic working environment that has excellent team collaboration. With a strong focus on working culture of the business the directors and senior management alike do their best to reward great contributions to the team and those who look to put the team and project first before themselves. Teams are rewarded with weekly lunches and celebrations of milestones.
- Work alongside leading industry professionals.
- Very collaborative working environment to achieve the best results.
- Great working location with award winning barristers and cafe's on site.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.