|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $95,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 22:50|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is very well-known, reputable organisation operates across the entirety of Australia but is located in Sydney CBD. They have a reputation for providing some of the best customer service is the industry through their ethical stances of how they perform business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be the driver behind a smooth migration from local servers to cloud based servers to ensure the ease of access to information for employees and end consumers. You will also be interested in new technological advances with that will create innovation and competitive advantage within the business.
- Collaborate with senior and junior stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition.
- Assist in building a road map that provides clear, achievable milestones.
- Manage external vendor relationships.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous Business Analyst role. Cloud migration experience is highly desirable.
- Bachelor of Business or related university degree.
- Experience in AWS and Confluence is preferable.
The culture at this organisation is consider to be relaxed with great people who treasure relationships with one another to create a family feel. The organisation is constantly looking to reward and develop their people for excellent achievements in their role.
- Regular mentor-ship from accomplished senior professionals.
- Excellent reward schemes for top level achievement in your role.
- Great CBD location next to award winning barista coffee.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.