|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 09:06|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Located in Sydney's West this reputable organisation has been providing land and property efficiencies and improvements to the local areas. The organisation is lead by experienced professionals who have been taking steps to show continuous improvement in the business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will work closely with the director of digital services and the digital services lead to provide actionable advice for their current CMS. You will be responsible for overseeing and managing external vendors for the implementation and customisation of an updated and more suitable CMS.
- Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition.
- Assist in building a road map that provides clear, achievable milestones.
- Provide a clear understanding and actionable advice into the management and best use of a Content Management System.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous Business Analyst role. CMS implementation experience is a must.
- Bachelor of Business or related university degree.
- Experience in the use of SharePoint, Drupal and Squiz Matrix is favorable.
The employees at this organisation describe themselves as very friendly and collaborate as they are encouraged and know that this method of working together will create the best results. The business leaders look to bring people on board who will improve the average of the teams but still enjoy and suit the culture and environment that has been built.
- Great flexible work-life balance opportunities.
- Excellent reward schemes for top level achievement in your role.
- Great Western Sydney location with multiple public transport options available.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.