|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 17:37|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Located in Sydney's inner-west this medium sized property development based organisation has been providing top level advice to various customers in various levels of the property ladder including larger property development organisations. With a strong market cap on B2B and B2C the business is expanding and wanting to improve their IT capabilities.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will work closely with the technical staff of the business including Lead Engineers and Lead Developers. As a strong Business Analyst you are required to lead steering meetings to ensure requirements of the businesses are understood and then strategise with the technical staff to ensure a clear road map.
- Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition.
- Assist in building a road map that provides clear, achievable milestones.
- Accurately document decisions made to change processes. Including the documentation of the process change.
- Testing application changes and facilitating training workshops when necessary.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous Business Analyst role, preferably in a previous property development business.
- Bachelor of Business or related university degree is preferred.
- Experience with Power BI, MS SQL.
- Previous exposure to .Net is a bonus.
Employees at this wonderful organisation consider themselves to be very outgoing and relaxed. They believe that micromanagement provides a poor environment for their people and encourage collaboration. The Senior Managers of the business employ great empathy when it comes to work life balance opportunities especially at the end of projects. Due to their appreciation they actively look to provide these opportunities.
- Great flexible work-life balance opportunities.
- Excellent reward schemes for top level achievement in your role.
- Easily accessible location in Inner Western Sydney.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's