Technical Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $130,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 09:06|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Med-Tech organisation has grown dramatically in the past 5 years through predominately internal development and promotions. They are located in North Sydney and provide their life changing products through Hospitals and General Practitioners.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will report directly to the General Manager and work with multiple, diverse teams to gather requirements and ensure a solid understanding of a road map to achieve complex process and system changes. You will document your changes and assist in the system changes with your expertise in JDE.
- Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition.
- Build a road map outlining project timelines.
- Accurately document changes to a complex systems as well as any business procedures that change alongside the system.
- Leading a technical team to ensure changes to the ERP system is tested.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong demonstrated experience in a previous Business Analyst role.
- Experience working in the Medical Technology industry is preferred.
- Strong experience using JDE in a previous role is preferred.
- Exposure and experience in Business Intelligence and Data Visualization is preferred.
Employees at this organisation find themselves to be very professional and collaborative. They are given great opportunities to improve their professional capacity and the organisation strives to promote from within. The directors lives by the philosophy that you take care of your employees and they'll take care of your business.
- Great Career Progression opportunities.
- Excellent North Sydney location walking distance from trains and award winning barista made coffee.
- Opportunities to travel for work for various conferences.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.