Data Analytics Manager
|Job Title:||Data Analytics Manager|
|Salary:||$125,000 - $150,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 15:45|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is an established and very reputable Australian specific organisation. They are growing their reach organically and expanding their capabilities through a better understanding of collected data. This a brand new role within the company so your input and expertise will be an invaluable insight for the direction of the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This Data Analyst Manager role is reporting directly to Senior Management including C-level stakeholders. As the Data Analyst Manager you will be responsible for high quality data analysis and provide montorship to your team of Data Analysts. You will also need to be able to articulate yourself to senior management and ensure a sound breakdown of data analysis that can be utilised.
- Be a strong leader of a team of Data Analysts.
- Show insightful mentoring to your team.
- Provide legitimate and insightful advice to fellow business leaders in regards to data governance and business intelligence.
- You will document and provide well written reports for future use.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 5+ years experience within a data analytics leadership role.
- Bachelor Degree in Computing, Mathematics or related industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of BI, analysis and visualisation software.
- Experience analytical and problem solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset when considering data.
Employees of this company would describe it as a laid back environment and look to be collaborative whenever possible. The organisation likes to be very collaborative and encourage people to work together as they feel that provides emotional stability and happiness in the workplace. The organisation looks to ensure their people receive extensive training to improve their skills and career outlook while also helping to maintain the business competitive advantage which lays within their people.
- Enjoy great extensive training and workshops.
- Career development opportunities.
- Create real meaningful impact within the business and help steer the decisions with data.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.