Business Data Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Data Analyst|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 12:26|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This very reputable, multinational organisation is growing rapidly in their Australian offices. The company works alongside massive ASX listed companies to provide incredible updates and advice on process, procedures and systems. The company is looking for the right person to slot into a great team that will continue to drive high quality results.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role is responsible for driving the internal process and system changes to their HR department. You will be able to decipher and provide articulate advice that will assist in key decision making for the direction of the business.
- Interpret complex data sets and provide actionable advice based on the information.
- Maintain system databases and be able to resolve issues when necessary.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Understand and ensure the end to end life cycle of business changes.
- Confidently lead steering committee meetings when needed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 5+ years within a technical data business focused role.
- immaculate interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Understanding of Workday ERP.
- Experience within an Agile environment.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Previous experience working within HR is desired.
The employees at this organisation would describe themselves as relaxed and growth centric. The senior management look to reward their people for their hard work with mentoring and actively provide additional training to bring you up to the next level.
- Active investment in your development from the company.
- Make impacting decisions with senior management based on your advice.
- Enjoyable company wide events.
- 12 Month contract with a view to extend.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's