|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 13:49|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is very well-known, reputable organisation operates across the entirety of Australia but is located in Parramatta. They have a reputation for looking out for the best interest of their people and ensuring they give the opportunities to grow their career.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be the driver behind a smooth integration of EDI systems to ensure the ease of access to information for employees and end consumers. You will also be interested in new technological advances with that will create innovation and competitive advantage within the business.
- Assist in the development of reporting systems to create a central stream of knowledge.
- Utilise data visualisation systems to analyse data streams that will drive key business decisions.
- Mentor colleagues with your expertise is data visualisation.
- Provide actionable advice to key stakeholders.
- Manage external vendor relationships.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 3+ years experience in previous Business Analyst role.
- Bachelor of Business or related university degree.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous integration role.
- Great understanding on the following systems:
- MS Excel
- Knowledge in supply chain management is highly desirable.
The culture at this organisation is consider to be relaxed with great people who treasure relationships with one another to create a family feel. The organisation is constantly looking to reward and develop their people into more senior roles to help drive their people towards their career aspirations.
- Regular mentor-ship from accomplished senior professionals.
- Great career development opportunities.
- Awesome location with on-site parking.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's