Business Analyst - MS Dynamics
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - MS Dynamics|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $135,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 13:48|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is very established within the market and use their high levels of experience to maintain their growth within the market. They have been growing organically with more organisations wanting to utilise their expertise within MS Dynamics. They are located within Sydney CBD right near public transport.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You are self motivating with an entrepreneurial mindset, who is able to move forward with an autonomous drive. You will be responsible for excellent deliverable results for your specialised project. You will not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and help out during crunch time to assist and put the team first.
- Effectively communicate with multiple level of stakeholders including external clients.
- Provide best fit advice for the direction of the business.
- Define project scope and goals going forward.
- Facilitate an Agile environment.
- Monitor and influence the change management cycle.
- Facilitate workshop training for new systems and best fit practices that are introduced.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or relevant degree preferred.
- 4+ years experience in previous Business Analyst roles.
- Excellent articulation and stakeholder management.
- Strong demonstrated experience with MS Dynamics.
- Great understanding and knowledge of SAP is desirable.
- Agile certifications is preferred.
This company would describe themselves as laid back and friendly. They hold team outings on a monthly basis to bring the team together. They believe that to provide great service to their customers the company needs to provide great work experiences to their employees. The directors are very open to feedback for continuous improvement and are always looking to grow the company and develop the people within.
- Great networking opportunities.
- Work with a passionate close knit teams.
- Enjoy regular team drinks and outings.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.