Junior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Junior Business Analyst|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $65,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 12:31|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a great Australian owned and operated distribution organisation. They have been supporting local, small and large organisations for generations. They are located in Western Sydney and have an open planned, modern working environment that their employees enjoy and pride themselves on. Using dynamic strategies to improve the quality of their service they are on the look out for the best up and coming talent within the Business Analyst space.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will drive business improvement and continuous improvement ideas through from start to finish. You will engage with multiple stakeholders to articulate the purpose of your concept and benefit to the business. You will manage the process from end to end ensuring immaculate documentation throughout the process. You will lead meetings with appropriate team leaders in the business to receive feedback and customise the processes for the teams.
- Drive excellent results within reasonable time frames.
- Plan and manage UATs and business verification testing.
- Be responsible for developing deep relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Lead workshops on changes and provide training to the Team Champions.
- Be accountable for documentation and simplifying the documentation process.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous Business Analyst or relevant role.
- Bachelor of Business Management or relevant degree is preferable.
- Great stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Previous call centre experience is highly desirable.
You will join a vibrant and energetic team with great senior mentors to help develop your professional and personal goals. The team describes themselves as being very collaborative and love working together to implement the best answers for their fellow team members. In this organisation everyone is a part of the team and have a voice to speak up and contribute.
- Work alongside great team members.
- Unmatched skill development workshops and career development opportunities.
- Enjoy regular team breakfasts and lunches on Fridays to celebrate a great week.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.