|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 09:02|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This large organisation has developed over decades to become a leader within the energy market. Located all over the country this role would be situated at the head office in Sydney's west. They are looking to be market leaders in sustainable energy for the future and are building a reputation of being ahead of the curve in new technologies to make change happen.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for working with multiple stakeholders to ensure processes and procedures of the product from development to release are best fit for the business and the end consumers. You will drive agile working methodologies in the business. You will assist in facilitating and operating training workshops for the business around the product and processors.
- Drive excellent results within reasonable time frames.
- Be responsible for developing deep relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Planning and managing UATs and business verification testing.
- Create and facilitate training workshops.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven track record as a business analyst, preferably within the energy industry.
- Great stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Exposure and strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Formal training in Business Analysis is desirable.
- Strong demonstrated SDLC experience.
The employees of team you would be joining consider themselves to be very friendly and driven with a goal in mind to better the environment and the future. They are a very close knit team and believe whole heartedly in their vision. Together they enjoy each others company and get involved in company days for charity and provide great flexible working arrangements.
- Work alongside leading industry professionals.
- Very collaborative working environment to achieve the best results.
- Make a difference for the better in your community and towards a better future.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.