|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $115,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 18:06|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join an amazing organisation with strong roots in the SaaS and accounting industry. They are located in the heart of Melbourne CBD and have been expending ever since their inception into the industry. The company prides themselves on providing the best product and service to their clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Business Analyst you will report to the Business Analyst Lead. You will be responsible for becoming the subject matter expert and using your expertise knowledge in the product to help expand its capabilities with collaboration of the development teams. You will progress the organisations dynamic environment by introducing agile methodologies and reviewing processes and procedures to enhance and streamline productivity.
- Drive excellent results within reasonable time frames.
- Be responsible for developing deep relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Planning and managing UATs and business verification testing.
- Be accountable for documentation and simplifying the documentation process.
- Be the subject matter expert for the team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven track record as a Business Analyst within SaaS. Preferably in a the accounting industry.
- Great stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Exposure and strong understanding of agile methodologies. Scrum certification is also desired.
- Bachelor of Information Technologies or related field is preferred.
The employees of this organisation consider the themselves to be energetic and collaborative in nature. They are confident that people are the key to success of the business. Due to this, Senior Management reward their staff with great benefits like a day off on your birthday and regular fun team outings.
- Great regular team outings and team building activities.
- Enjoy a day off on your birthday and 25 days of annual leave a year.
- Incredible Melbourne CBD location right near public transport.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's