|Salary:||$45,000 - $60,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Emily Bachoura|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 17:03|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is an Australian owned and operated property company with multiple assets in the commercial and retail industries. This role is to manage a high profile building in the inner western suburbs of Sydney. The company pride themselves in providing a high quality building for their tenants to work within and a centre where guests feel comfortable and welcomed.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role will be a best for for an individual who has prior experience as a handyman, ideally with experience managing a retail and commercial asset. You will be working alongside a facilities manager to ensure that all aspects of maintenance, preventative works and daily fixtures is up to date. An individual with strong communication skills will be beneficial as you will be interacting with the tenants and customers quite frequently.
- Ensure the building is working in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintenance work on the current asset to ensure it is in safe working order
- Hands on involvement in all tenancies
- Work closely with the tenants on minor fixes required for their fit outs
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Previous handyman experience in a retail or commercial building
- Tertiary trade qualifications are ideal
- Great communication skills are beneficial
Employees of this firm find the company supportive and encouraging of taking control of their projects. They have a strong team mentality where they always push for unity in order to deliver to their Clients. In addition to this, they provide flexibility and trust to their employees based upon a strong record of successful projects and deliveries by the team.
- On site parking and work flexibility
- Office located 5 minutes from station
- Work life balance - 5 day work weeks
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Emily Bachoura on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's