|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:52|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This firm is a nationally recognised Engineering Consultancy who are highly respected in their chosen markets across VIC. With 35 years of experience in the market, this firm is looking to add to their rapidly expanding team with the addition of a motivated and hardworking Structural Engineer.
An individual with a strong background in Structural Engineering will find this role highly engaging as it allows this individual to take ownership of your own projects. Depending on your skill set and experience you will be exposed to minor management roles such as client interaction and overall project management responsibilities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Liaise with multiple business stakeholders and clients
- Coordinate and assist teams in the documentation of projects
- Design using Space Gass, RAPT and other related software
- Daily liaising with clients, contractors & team members
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Proficiency in Space Gass and RAPT is essential
- Exposure to large scale commercial and health projects is preferred
- Proven successful experience of Structural design and detailing
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work autonomously
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
- Enhance your project portfolio by managing numerous projects
- Opportunity to work alongside experienced industry professionals
- Regular team building and social activities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's