Senior Structural Engineer - High Rise
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer - High Rise|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $140,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:50|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This specialist engineering consultancy located in Melbourne has established a fantastic reputation for themselves, and is considered as market leaders within their sector. This company takes pride in the provision of a professional service, and the delivery of high quality projects. The successful Structural Engineer will be able to take control, lead and manage a team, have an ability to motivate others.
As a Structural Engineer, you will become an important member of a multiple discipline team and will use your technical experience and building background in performing across a range of different large-scale projects. As a high-rise expert, you will be capable to design these projects, in addition to providing consultative advice to Clients and the team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordinate the design and delivery of residential and commercial developments
- Liaise with key stakeholders and attend Client meetings continuously building a positive relationship
- Manage a team of 15 engineers and drafters for project delivery
- Oversee and approve all final designs
- Design using ETABS, SAFE, Space Gass & Strand7 software
- Provide training and mentorship to staff when necessary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experience working on high-rise residential & commercial projects
- Proficient with ETABS, SAFE & Space Gass, Strand7 and other related software
- Strong communication and business skills
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
Whilst this company places a strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality projects on time and in budget, the company's collaborative, enjoyable and team based approach to work is vital to their success. You will be a valued member of the close knit team and have significant contribution and involvement in all projects.
- 6-monthly financial bonuses based on individual and team performance
- Impressive multistorey developments to expand your portfolio
- Opportunity to progress into the management team
- Walking distance to public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's