|Job Title:||Structural Drafter|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $110,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 17:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Well-established boutique sized engineering firm spanning operation for more than 10 years. Tight-knit and cohesive team utilising the latest building design technology. This company is currently undergoing organic growth due to securing a variety of building structures projects within the residential, health & commercial space. This is an excellent opportunity as a Structural Drafter to work in an expanding team and step-up into a senior role with proven career progression plans.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Coordinate and design within the Structural division as a Structural Drafter across multiple projects underway. Reporting to the company Director, you will coordinate and be responsible in the drafting and documentation for townhouses, apartments, offices & aged care projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Liaise with architects and key Stakeholders
- Coordinate and assist teams in the documentation of projects
- Daily use of AutoCAD and occasionally in Revit
- Regular interaction and liaison with the team of engineers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Intermediate Space experience is essential
- Proficient AutoCAD experience & knowledge in Revit experience is desirable
- Display previous success on delivering commercial or health projects
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
- Permanent role offering employment stability
- Company respect work/life balance
- Nearby parking available for all employees
- Close knit team environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's