Structural Engineer - Commercial Buildings
|Job Title:||Structural Engineer - Commercial Buildings|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $130,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2020 08:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable and well established design firm based in Melbourne, specialises in the residential, recreational, industrial and commercial sectors. Renowned for excellence in design, they are currently winning a large number of high-profile projects. As such, they are seeking a Structural Engineer to come on board and assist with the current workload.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This opportunity is best suited for a Structural Engineer of a mid to senior level. Your involvement will cover the project cycle from concept designs through to detailed designs, documentation and site inspections. You'll be confident and reliable delivering various RC & PT concrete and steel structures.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Design reinforced concrete, post-tension concrete and steel frames
- Manage design & documentation for your projects
- Conduct site inspections regularly using the company car provided
- Liaise with clients, builders and architects regularly
- Project portfolio consisting of commercial offices, shopping centers and retail buildings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Civil/Structural Engineering qualification
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills to coordinate a high performing team
- Experience using either Space Gass, RAPT & ETABS will be beneficial
- A strong passion and love for what you do
- Prior experience working on similar building projects is extremely important
- Current white card and experience conducting site inspections
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
Employees pride themselves on working as part of such a close-knit and supportive environment. The office environment is extremely warm and welcoming and promotes team spirit. They are looking to continually grow and develop, your every effort achievement will be celebrated and praised by the team. Employees enjoy working in this company as the leadership team have good management skills and allow for flexibility and work-life balance
- Opportunity to progress into a Senior position
- Located in the heart of Melbourne CBD
- Health and wellbeing initiatives allowing for a healthy work-life balance
- Work on high-profile projects to build your portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's