Structural Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Structural Project Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 17:36|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is your chance to work for one of Australia's most respected and well-recognised Consultancies. This is a company which prides itself on its reputation for delivering top quality designs in the residential, commercial and retail sectors. Due to recent project winnings, this company is looking for a confident and experienced Project Engineer with a structural design background.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is position will be primarily office-based, and is your opportunity as a Project Engineer to utilise your structural design background to oversee a team and deliver iconic developments across VIC. Based in their CBD office, you will look after all aspects of engineering in the office, conduct site inspections and liaise with clients when necessary. You will utilise your engineering knowledge to interpret and discuss structural drawings with builders and subcontractors.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Manage highrise residential, commercial and retail projects
- Liaise with builders, subcontractors and clients
- Review and interpret structural drawings from the engineers
- Conduct inspections and manage quality assurance
- Arrange design packages for your projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering degree qualifications in structural or civil engineering
- Prior experience working on site will be advantageous
- Obtain a current White Card
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of structural design codes and standards
- Excellent communication skills is essential
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company offers a healthy work life balance with regular social events and initiatives. They provide their staff with ongoing training and development in order to assist with the delivery of high quality projects. Their shared value of teamwork supports an enjoyable, motivated and hard working business environment.
- Attractive remuneration on offer based on skills and experience
- Training and development opportunities to accelerate your career
- Work on high-profile projects to build your portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's