Structural Engineer - 3 month contract
|Job Title:||Structural Engineer - 3 month contract|
|Salary:||$45 - $60 p/hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2020 18:09|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is your chance to work for one of Australia's most well recognised mid tier engineering consultancies in the civil and structural market. This is a company which prides itself on its reputation for delivering top quality designs in the residential, commercial and retail sectors.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Structural Engineer, you will join an experienced team of Engineers in designing upcoming commercial, retail and residential developments. Reporting to the Structural Manager, you will also be involved with design, site inspections and client interactions as part of your role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordinate the design and delivery of residential, earthworks and commercial developments
- Take control of your own projects
- Work on several projects autonomously
- Conduct site inspections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Structural building design experience in a consultancy environment
- Degree qualification in structural or civil engineering
- Post-tension and reinforced concrete and steel design experience
- RAPT, Structural Toolkit or Spacegass software experience is desired
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company offers a healthy work life balance with regular social events and initiatives. Employees can work around their external commitments with the option to make flexible working arrangements. They also are very collaborative in their approach, ensuring that a team minded approach is provided to their engineering solutions.
- Training and development opportunities to accelerate your career
- Work on high-profile projects to build your portfolio
- Established project pipeline due to the firms positive growth
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's