Structural Engineer - 3 month contract
|Job Title:||Structural Engineer - 3 month contract|
|Salary:||$45 - $60 p/hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2020 08:43|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is your chance to work for one of Australia's most well recognised mid tier engineering consultancies in the civil and structural market. Their success in the industry combined with a strong national presence has created strong foundations for this company to expand their reach and capabilities into the Structural Engineering market, and are looking for a Structural Engineer to be the first point of contact for their clients.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will see you as the main point of contact for clients, builders, architects etc. You will be a capable and autonomous Structural Engineer, confident to be speaking with clients, and consulting with the engineers when necessary. This will be your opportunity to fully utilise your personable nature, passion for engineering and technical understanding/experience in Structural Engineering.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordinate the design and delivery of residential, defence and commercial developments
- Take control of your own projects
- Collaborate with the Structural Team Leader to manage and organise projects
- Work on several projects autonomously
- Conduct site inspections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Structural building design experience in a consultancy environment
- Degree qualification in structural or civil engineering
- Post-tension and reinforced concrete and steel design experience
- RAPT, Inducta or Spacegass software experience is desired
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
As a successful mid-tier consultancy, you will enjoy a working environment that is collaborative, empowering and professional. Management is youthful and ambitious, and place a strong focus on providing a tailored service to each of their clients. This a team driven to succeed, and you will become a key player of this success in the industry.
- Training and development opportunities to accelerate your career
- Work on high-profile projects to build your portfolio
- Highly professional and supportive working environment
- Established project pipeline due to the firms positive growth
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's