|Job Title:||Structural Drafter|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2020 20:40|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Exciting opportunity with a multinational Engineering and design Consultancy known for delivering large and iconic projects throughout Australia . This company is currently undergoing organic growth due to securing a variety of building structures projects within the residential, health & commercial space. This is an excellent opportunity as a Structural Drafter to work in an expanding team and step-up into a senior role with proven career progression plans.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Coordinate and design within the Structural division as a Structural Drafter working on multiple medium-large scale projects. You will coordinate and be responsible in the drafting and documentation for townhouses, apartments, offices & health projects. This position has the intention to provide the appropriate Candidate with the opportunity to progress into a Senior position before grooming and assisting you to make a move into a management role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Liaise with architects and key Stakeholders
- Ensure drawings meet Australian standards and codes.
- Prepare structural design documentation using AutoCAD & Revit
- Regular interaction and liaison with the team of engineers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to liaise with external stakeholders and design with limited supervision
- Revit experience is highly regarded
- Display previous success on delivering commercial or health projects
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
- Permanent role offering employment stability during COVID-19
- Company respect work/life balance
- Nearby parking available for all employees
- Opportunity to work alongside experienced industry professionals
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's