|Job Title:||Construction Engineer|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $125,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 16:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join an industry leader multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy based in their Melbourne office and deliver medium-large scale multi discipline projects. Flexible working environment with an innovative and supportive management structure complemented with a motivated team. This company is currently experiencing an organic growth due to an increasing workload which presents a need for a quality Construction Engineer to join their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
After successfully securing multiple projects, this company is now looking for an experienced Construction Engineer that has a strong track record in delivering Building structure projects. This position will be primarily site based, with the opportunity to be in the office when necessary.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Liaise with Clients, councils and other stakeholders
- Provide and communicate solutions on a technical level to key stakeholders
- Maintain and enhance client relationships
- Work alongside management to support project performance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A Bachelor of Civil or Structural Engineering
- Valid RPB or looking to attain
- Qualified Chartered Engineer (or working towards)
- Leadership skills, Engineering and project management experience
- Strong problem solving, time management and communication skill
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This highly effective team truly values the input and effort of all employees. For this reason, they have established a collaborative team-based culture on executing and delivering projects to the highest possible quality standard. You will be offered an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work on large-scale developments.
- A culture based on core values of teamwork, respect and integrity
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Work on high-profile projects to build portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's